The crown jewel on Camelback, Villa Ventana is the highest home on the North side of Camelback Mountain in the world-famous Sanctuary Resort. Perched up on the mountain you can see Praying Monk, Pinnacle Peak, Four Peaks, and 270 degrees of breath-taking views! The newly remodeled villa with two master bedrooms with full en suite bathrooms, guest bath, studio-style guest house with a bedroom, full bathroom and wet bar, plus an expansive suspended patio offer the ultimate luxury retreat. Relax in a private heated pool tucked back against the mountain and a spa that sits on the edge of the deck overlooking the valley for perfect sunset viewing. Enjoy the privacy and elegance of this home plus access to all resort amenities including room service, spa and fitness center, tennis/pickle ball courts, four pools, elements and jade bar.
Villa Ventana Photo Gallery
A daily $75 resort fee will be posted to each guestroom and includes a variety of upgraded amenities and services:
- Complimentary Self and Valet Parking.
- 24-hour text messaging Concierge service.
- Chauffeured car service to Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town Scottsdale.
- Complimentary access to daily fitness classes, including Fit Camp, Yoga, TRX, Pilates, Spin and Water Fitness (excluding Paddleboard Yoga).
- Access to the Spa and Fitness Center, including steam rooms, jacuzzi, salt water lap pool and gym.
- Complimentary tennis and pickle ball court access.
- Complimentary mountain bike rental.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests traveling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.