Retreat to our newest villa and enter into a luxurious space of vibrant colors and modern amenities. The open indoor and outdoor living space with floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding wall allows guests to take in the beautiful vistas just beyond its spacious private patio. Enjoy Arizona’s cool desert nights around the outdoor fire pit that boasts a family-style dinner table and comfortable lounge chairs – perfect for toasting the sensational sunset. For casual outdoor dining, guests can gather at the cozy picnic lawn area. With three king bedrooms, three bathrooms and a private den there is plenty of space to rest and refresh. Villa Paz also features a full kitchen with upscale appliances perfect for mixing up a delicious in-home meal.
A daily $75 resort fee will be posted to each guestroom and includes a variety of upgraded amenities and services:
- Complimentary Self and Valet Parking.
- 24-hour text messaging Concierge service.
- Chauffeured car service to Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town Scottsdale.
- Complimentary access to daily fitness classes, including Fit Camp, Yoga, TRX, Pilates, Spin and Water Fitness (excluding Paddleboard Yoga).
- Access to the Spa and Fitness Center, including steam rooms, jacuzzi, salt water lap pool and gym.
- Complimentary tennis and pickle ball court access.
- Complimentary mountain bike rental.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests traveling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.