The spacious adobe-style design and unique southwestern décor makes Villa Norte the perfect Arizona retreat. This 3,000 square foot home boasts four spacious bedrooms with bathrooms and a well-appointed dining and living area featuring hardwood floors, a wet bar and wood-burning fireplace ideal for entertaining. The recently remodeled kitchen and bathrooms include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and upgraded fixtures. Villa Norte also includes a palatial patio with hot tub and a private tennis court showcasing stunning vistas of Camelback Mountain as the backdrop.
A $70 Daily Resort Fee for Villas Includes:
- Valet & self parking
- Access to spa and fitness facilities, including the salt water lap pool & steam rooms
- Movement studio classes (excluding Pilates or Cycling)
- Unique nightly turndown amenity
- Coffee in the lobby each morning
- Nespresso Vertuoline in-room coffee and espresso
- In-room hot tea kettle with assortment of teas
- Bottled water
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests traveling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.