Panoramic views abound at Villa Montana, a magnificent 4,800 sq.ft. retreat on Camelback Mountain. A serene courtyard welcomes you to this recently remodeled house with its soft earthen tones and magnificent flagstone fireplace. The warm, comfortable great room is comprised of the dining room and kitchen, perfect for entertaining guests. Villa Montana also boasts an office area, a grand master suite plus another bedroom in the main residence. The separate guest casita features a kitchenette and two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and shower. Outdoors is a stunning 360 degree infinity edge hot tub and pool with a gas-burning fireplace and seating area overlooking the breath-taking views of the surrounding Valley. Lush landscaping dotted with sculptures and breathtaking views complete a perfect setting.
A daily $75 resort fee will be posted to each guestroom and includes a variety of upgraded amenities and services:
- Complimentary Self and Valet Parking.
- 24-hour text messaging Concierge service.
- Chauffeured car service to Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town Scottsdale.
- Complimentary access to daily fitness classes, including Fit Camp, Yoga, TRX, Pilates, Spin and Water Fitness (excluding Paddleboard Yoga).
- Access to the Spa and Fitness Center, including steam rooms, jacuzzi, salt water lap pool and gym.
- Complimentary tennis and pickle ball court access.
- Complimentary mountain bike rental.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests traveling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.