Delight in sophistication and modern elegance during your stay in Villa Mesa. Contemporary and comfortable furnishings, chic pebble stone pillars and floor-to-ceiling windows grace this 4,400 square-foot luxurious three bedroom, two-and-a-half bath home. Designed for entertaining, an open-floor plan encompasses a spacious kitchen, dining area with wet bar, and living room with fireplace. Additional features include a master bedroom with private den showcasing stunning views and “his and her” bathroom and closet. Outdoors, guests enjoy the splendor of sweeping valley views, a private tennis court, a private pool, and a shaded, furnished patio perfect for al fresco dining.
A $70 Daily Resort Fee for Villas Includes:
- Valet & self parking
- Access to spa and fitness facilities, including the salt water lap pool & steam rooms
- Movement studio classes (excluding Pilates or Cycling)
- Unique nightly turndown amenity
- Coffee in the lobby each morning
- Nespresso Vertuoline in-room coffee and espresso
- In-room hot tea kettle with assortment of teas
- Bottled water
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests traveling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.