Designed by Paul Christian Yager, this 5500 square foot home offers endless sweeping panoramic mountain views and — for a change from natural beauty — six flat-screen TVs. The secluded master suite features floor to ceiling windows offering a breathtaking view of the surrounding Valley. A private indoor and outdoor shower with over sized soaking tub, allow you to experience the mountains natural elements and for the ultimate relaxation, unwind on the surrounding view deck. Recently renovated, the multi-level Villa Luna still features its original floor-to-ceiling glass walls and concrete staircases. Four bedrooms, four baths and two powder rooms are complemented by a gourmet kitchen and artful dining area. A plush living area with spectacular views that opens onto a deck to enjoy the glorious sunsets and mountain vistas.
Villa Luna Photo Gallery
A daily $75 resort fee will be posted to each guestroom and includes a variety of upgraded amenities and services:
- Complimentary Self and Valet Parking.
- 24-hour text messaging Concierge service.
- Chauffeured car service to Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town Scottsdale.
- Complimentary access to daily fitness classes, including Fit Camp, Yoga, TRX, Pilates, Spin and Water Fitness (excluding Paddleboard Yoga).
- Access to the Spa and Fitness Center, including steam rooms, jacuzzi, salt water lap pool and gym.
- Complimentary tennis and pickle ball court access.
- Complimentary mountain bike rental.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests traveling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.