Villa del Sol
Created as a private enclave within Sanctuary, the new Villa del Sol retreat features a 3,500 square foot, four-bedroom home plus the option of four private Terrace Casitas. This is a perfect setting for corporate or wellness retreats, girlfriend getaways, family gatherings and more. Distinctive features include a movement studio with fitness equipment, spa treatment room, lawn with fire bowls for special events, a full kitchen and dining room, and living room opening to the private pool and wrap around patio.
Make yourself at home at Sanctuary.
Each of the enclave’s four 875 square foot casitas, available separately from the villa, offers a king bedroom, table and chairs, large HD Smart TV, and a full bathroom with indoor soaking tub and private outdoor shower. The 330 square foot patio functions as an outdoor living room, complete with a day bed, dining table and gas fireplace, enhanced by extraordinary views of Camelback Mountain through the 12-foot high glass wall.
A $65 Daily Resort Fee for Villas Includes:
- Valet & self parking
- Local shuttle service
- Access to spa and fitness facilities, including the salt water lap pool & steam rooms
- Movement studio classes (excluding Pilates or Cycling)
- Unique nightly turndown amenity
- Coffee in the lobby each morning
- Nespresso Vertuoline in-room coffee and espresso
- In-room hot tea kettle with assortment of teas
- Bottled water