Villa del Sol
Created as a private enclave within Sanctuary, the new Villa del Sol retreat features a 3,500 square foot, four-bedroom home plus the option of four private Terrace Casitas. This is a perfect setting for corporate or wellness retreats, girlfriend getaways, family gatherings and more. Distinctive features include a movement studio with fitness equipment, spa treatment room, lawn with fire bowls for special events, a full kitchen and dining room, and living room opening to the private pool and wrap around patio.
Make yourself at home at Sanctuary.
Each of the enclave’s four 875 square foot casitas, available separately from the villa, offers a king bedroom, table and chairs, large HD Smart TV, and a full bathroom with indoor soaking tub and private outdoor shower. The 330 square foot patio functions as an outdoor living room, complete with a day bed, dining table and gas fireplace, enhanced by extraordinary views of Camelback Mountain through the 12-foot high glass wall.
A daily $75 resort fee will be posted to each guestroom and includes a variety of upgraded amenities and services:
- Complimentary Self and Valet Parking.
- 24-hour text messaging Concierge service.
- Chauffeured car service to Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town Scottsdale.
- Complimentary access to daily fitness classes, including Fit Camp, Yoga, TRX, Pilates, Spin and Water Fitness (excluding Paddleboard Yoga).
- Access to the Spa and Fitness Center, including steam rooms, jacuzzi, salt water lap pool and gym.
- Complimentary tennis and pickle ball court access.
- Complimentary mountain bike rental.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests traveling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.