Women’s Recharge Retreat
with Hay House Author & Meditation Expert Sarah McLean
October 20-23, 2019
Everyone needs a little time to unplug from their hectic lives now and again. The Mindfulness Meditation Spa Retreat is the ideal solution to do just that! It’s a one-of-a-kind meditation vacation with Hay House author and meditation expert, Sarah McLean.
Offered three times a year, this retreat is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in luxury and pampering while diving deep with meditation and mindfulness practices. Imagine, four full days in the luxurious setting of the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa.
If you’d like to…..
- Feel really, deeply relaxed,
- Live more mindfully to create a center point of peacefulness,
- Discover the secrets to the most powerful meditation practices,
- Unlock your heart’s deepest desires, and
- Cultivate a deeper relationship to your inner knowing
….then the Mindfulness Meditation Spa Retreat is for you.
Amidst nature’s beauty and wonder of Camelback Mountain, you’ll enjoy calming and nourishing massages and body treatments, find renewed vitality with gentle yoga practices, and savor delicious, organic, mindfully-prepared meals by Chef Beau MacMillan.
You’ll also discover the best ways to practice meditation and mindfulness so you can experience the benefits you’ve been hearing about: increased focus, vitality, creativity, and emotional balance, even if you have a crazy, busy mind. Beginners to meditation aren’t just welcome; they’ll be embraced and inspired.
This extraordinary retreat package includes:
- Three nights in luxurious accommodations
- Healthy and nourishing meals: Two lunches, and two dinners
- Four wonderfully relaxing 60-minute spa treatments in Sanctuary’s glorious spa
- Guidance on a variety of meditation techniques, exploration of a variety of mindfulness practices, and self-discovery exercises led by an inspiring teacher
Space is limited to just 12 people – reserve your spot now and receive the special early registration rate. Starting at $2,812 if you bring a friend