Map and Directions
Sanctuary Resort, terraced on Camelback Mountain is conveniently located 8 miles north of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. This luxurious resort offers guests a serene hideaway overlooking Paradise Valley, is just five-minutes away from downtown Scottsdale attractions.
Sanctuary Resort and Spa
5700 East McDonald Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
1. Exit Airport following the East Valley signs and stay in the left lane to access the 44th Street Exit
2. Continue on 44th Street, heading north for approx 8 miles.
3. Continuing north, approx 1 mile after crossing Camelback Road, 44th Street will curve east to your right.
4. Turn right at the first traffic light, McDonald Drive. You will be heading east.
5. Approx 1 mile, you will see Sanctuary on your right. Turn right onto Superstition Lane.
6. Spa entrance will be your first right.
7. Resort & elements entrance will be your 2nd right.
Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain is located 12 miles north of the Car Rental Building at Sky Harbor Airport (1805 East Sky Harbor Circle South). Driving time to Sanctuary is approximately 25 minutes.
1. Exit Car Rental Building and turn left on East Sky Harbor Circle South. Go past Buckeye Road, the road will curve to the right.
2. Follow signs to 202 and turn left onto 202 East.
3. Take 202 East to the 40/44th Street exit #2. Turn left on 44th Street, going north.
4. Continue north on 44th Street to McDonald Drive and turn right.
5. Go one mile to 5700 E. McDonald and turn right onto Superstition Lane. Go 100 yards and turn right to the Sanctuary
Go one mile to 5700 E. McDonald and turn right onto Superstition Lane. Go 100 yards and turn right at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa entrance.