“Top 15 Resort Hotels in the West” – Travel + Leisure World’s Best 2020
“Top 20 Destination Spa Resorts in the United States” Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2020
Experience relaxation and renewal among the stylish tranquility of Scottsdale’s finest luxury accommodations–Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain. Retreat to ultimate comfort within a spacious casitas, suites or Sanctuary’s exclusive villas, each offering the most spectacular views of the famed Paradise Valley. Refresh your spirit as you indulge in the award-winning cuisine of Food Network star and Executive Chef Beau MacMillan. Relax your mind and reconnect at one of the top destination spas in the Continental U.S. and most award-winning luxury resorts in Scottsdale.
Sanctuary Resort, terraced on Camelback Mountain, is conveniently located 8 miles north of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. This luxurious resort offers guests a serene hideaway overlooking Paradise Valley, and is just five-minutes away from downtown Scottsdale attractions.
1. Exit Airport following the East Valley signs and stay in the left lane to access the 44th Street Exit
2. Continue on 44th Street, heading north for approx 8 miles.
3. Continuing north, approx 1 mile after crossing Camelback Road, 44th Street will curve east to your right.
4. Turn right at the first traffic light, McDonald Drive. You will be heading east.
5. Approx 1 mile, you will see Sanctuary on your right. Turn right onto Superstition Lane.
6. Spa entrance will be your first right.
7. Resort & elements entrance will be your 2nd right.
Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain is located 12 miles north of the Car Rental Building at Sky Harbor Airport (1805 East Sky Harbor Circle South). Driving time to Sanctuary is approximately 25 minutes.
1. Exit Car Rental Building and turn left on East Sky Harbor Circle South. Go past Buckeye Road, the road will curve to the right.
2. Follow signs to 202 and turn left onto 202 East.
3. Take 202 East to the 40/44th Street exit #2. Turn left on 44th Street, going north.
4. Continue north on 44th Street to McDonald Drive and turn right.
5. Go one mile to 5700 E. McDonald and turn right onto Superstition Lane. Go 100 yards and turn right to the Sanctuary
Go one mile to 5700 E. McDonald and turn right onto Superstition Lane. Go 100 yards and turn right at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa entrance.
Things To Do in Scottsdale
Scottsdale is known for its glorious sunshine, exquisite sunsets, breathaking desert vistas and an abundance of unique activities and offerings. Whether you are planning a trip for two, a family vacation, or a solo travel experience, there is something for everyone. Unwind during a round of golf at premier courses nearby, discover the beauty of Arizona during a guided hike, indulge in the arts found at local museums and galleries, or treat yourself to a little downtown-area shopping. Whether you are looking for culture and cuisine or recreation and relaxation, this city provides the ultimate escape.
Sanctuary Resort encourages guests to ensure all loved ones accompany them during their stay. Our pet-friendly accommodations welcome cats and dogs up to 50 pounds.
All pets staying with us receive a welcome letter and an arrival gift upon check-in, as well as a kitty litter box or puppy bags for waste disposal. Our pet friendly resort coordinates with housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are refreshed at your convenience. A “Pet in Room” door hanger is also provided to ensure privacy as needed. Pet friendly areas are offered throughout the resort for your convenience however, pets are not permitted inside villas, elements restaurant, jade bar, the spa, or pool area.
FEE: Non-refundable deposit of $100
Dedicated to ensuring that your stay is comfortable and memorable, our expert Concierge team provides recommendations, information, and reservations for dining, spa or any other special requests. Customize your trip and save precious time by booking, reserving or scheduling in advance with one of our expert Concierge at 480.607.2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.