Created as a private enclave within Sanctuary, the new Spa House retreat features a 3,500 square foot, four-bedroom home plus the option of four newly redesigned casitas. This is a perfect setting for corporate or wellness retreats, girlfriend getaways, family gatherings and more. Distinctive features include a movement studio with fitness equipment, spa treatment room, lawn with fire bowls for special events, a full kitchen and dining room, and living room opening to the private pool and wrap around patio.
Make yourself at home at Sanctuary.
Each of the enclave’s four 875 square foot casitas, available separately from the home, offers a king bedroom, table and chairs, large HD Smart TV, and a full bathroom with indoor soaking tub and private outdoor shower. The 330 square foot patio functions as an outdoor living room, complete with a day bed, dining table and gas fireplace, enhanced by extraordinary views of Camelback Mountain through the 12-foot high glass wall.
A $65 Daily Resort Fee for Private Homes Includes:
- In-room Illy Coffee service
- Newspaper delivered upon request
- Nightly candlelight turn-down service with relaxing signature lavender linen spray
- Local and domestic long-distance calls
- Access to business center
- Access to Sanctuary Spa including use of spa lounge, locker rooms, steam bath, whirlpool and showers, 25-meter lap pool and Full Circuit fitness center
- Includes all the amenities and services of our standard casitas and suites
- Valet and self-parking
- Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $65 daily resort fee plus tax which includes local and domestic long distance phone calls, nightly turndown service, and access to Spa facilities and daily wellness classes (excluding Pilates Reformer, Bike & Hike, TRX and Indoor Cycling classes) as well as Business Center access.