The spacious adobe-style design and unique southwestern décor makes Casa One the perfect Arizona retreat. This 3,000 square foot home boasts four spacious bedrooms with bathrooms and a well-appointed dining and living area featuring hardwood floors, a wet bar and wood-burning fireplace ideal for entertaining. The recently remodeled kitchen and bathrooms include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and upgraded fixtures. Casa One also includes a palatial patio with Jacuzzi and a private tennis court showcasing stunning vistas of Camelback Mountain as the backdrop.
A $65 Daily Resort Fee for Private Homes Includes:
- In-room Illy Coffee service
- Newspaper delivered upon request
- Nightly candlelight turn-down service with relaxing signature lavender linen spray
- Local and domestic long-distance calls
- Access to business center
- Access to Sanctuary Spa including use of spa lounge, locker rooms, steam bath, whirlpool and showers, 25-meter lap pool and Full Circuit fitness center
- Includes all the amenities and services of our standard casitas and suites
- Valet and self-parking
- Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $65 daily resort fee plus tax which includes local and domestic long distance phone calls, nightly turndown service, and access to Spa facilities and daily wellness classes (excluding Pilates Reformer, Bike & Hike, TRX and Indoor Cycling classes) as well as Business Center access.