The spacious adobe-style design and unique southwestern décor makes Casa One the perfect Arizona retreat. This 3,000 square foot home boasts four spacious bedrooms with bathrooms and a well-appointed dining and living area featuring hardwood floors, a wet bar and wood-burning fireplace ideal for entertaining. The recently remodeled kitchen and bathrooms include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and upgraded fixtures. Casa One also includes a palatial patio with Jacuzzi and a private tennis court showcasing stunning vistas of Camelback Mountain as the backdrop.
A $65 Daily Resort Fee for Private Homes Includes:
- Valet & self parking
- Local shuttle service
- Access to spa and fitness facilities, including the salt water lap pool & steam rooms
- Movement studio classes (excluding Pilates or Cycling)
- Unique nightly turndown amenity
- Coffee in the lobby each morning
- Nespresso Vertuoline in-room coffee and espresso
- In-room hot tea kettle with assortment of teas
- Bottled water
Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $65 daily resort fee plus tax.