Panoramic views abound at Casa Nine, a magnificent 4,800 sq.ft. retreat on Camelback Mountain. A serene courtyard welcomes you to this recently remodeled house with its soft earthen tones and magnificent flagstone fireplace. The warm, comfortable great room is comprised of the dining room and kitchen, perfect for entertaining guests. Casa Nine also boasts an office area, a grand master suite plus another bedroom in the main residence. The separate guest casita features a kitchenette and two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and shower. Outdoors is a stunning 360 degree infinity edge hot tub and pool with a gas-burning fireplace and seating area overlooking the breath-taking views of the surrounding Valley. Lush landscaping dotted with sculptures and breathtaking views complete a perfect setting.
A $65 Daily Resort Fee for Private Homes Includes:
- Valet & self parking
- Local shuttle service
- Access to spa and fitness facilities, including the salt water lap pool & steam rooms
- Movement studio classes (excluding Pilates or Cycling)
- Unique nightly turndown amenity
- Coffee in the lobby each morning
- Nespresso Vertuoline in-room coffee and espresso
- In-room hot tea kettle with assortment of teas
- Bottled water
Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $65 daily resort fee plus tax.