Panoramic views abound at Casa Nine, a magnificent 4,800 sq.ft. retreat on Camelback Mountain. A serene courtyard welcomes you to this recently remodeled house with its soft earthen tones and magnificent flagstone fireplace. The warm, comfortable great room is comprised of the dining room and kitchen, perfect for entertaining guests. Casa Nine also boasts an office area, a grand master suite plus another bedroom in the main residence. The separate guest casita features a kitchenette and two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and shower. Outdoors is a stunning 360 degree infinity edge hot tub and pool with a gas-burning fireplace and seating area overlooking the breath-taking views of the surrounding Valley. Lush landscaping dotted with sculptures and breathtaking views complete a perfect setting.
A $65 Daily Resort Fee for Private Homes Includes:
- In-room Peet’s Coffee and Fonté Tea service
- Newspaper delivered upon request
- Nightly candlelight turn-down service with relaxing signature lavender linen spray
- Local and domestic long-distance calls
- Access to business center
- Access to Sanctuary Spa including use of spa lounge, locker rooms, steam bath, whirlpool and showers, 25-meter lap pool and Full Circuit fitness center
- Includes all the amenities and services of our standard casitas and suites
- Valet and self-parking
- Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $65 daily resort fee plus tax which includes local and domestic long distance phone calls, nightly turndown service, and access to Spa facilities and daily wellness classes (excluding Pilates Reformer, Bike & Hike, TRX and Indoor Cycling classes) as well as Business Center access.