Delight in sophistication and modern elegance during your stay in Casa 17. Contemporary and comfortable furnishings, chic pebble stone pillars and floor-to-ceiling windows grace this 4,400 square-foot luxurious three bedroom, two-and-a-half bath home. Designed for entertaining, an open-floor plan encompasses a spacious kitchen, dining area with wet bar, and living room with fireplace. Additional features include a master bedroom with private den showcasing stunning views and “his and her” bathroom and closet. Outdoors, guests enjoy the splendor of sweeping valley views, a private tennis court, a private pool, and a shaded, furnished patio perfect for al fresco dining.
A $65 Daily Resort Fee for Private Homes Includes:
- Valet & self parking
- Local shuttle service
- Access to spa and fitness facilities, including the salt water lap pool & steam rooms
- Movement studio classes (excluding Pilates or Cycling)
- Unique nightly turndown amenity
- Coffee in the lobby each morning
- Nespresso Vertuoline in-room coffee and espresso
- In-room hot tea kettle with assortment of teas
- Bottled water
Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $65 daily resort fee plus tax.