Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright associate Christopher Yager, this 5500 square foot home offers endless sweeping panoramic mountain views and — for a change from natural beauty — six flat-screen TVs. The secluded master suite features floor to ceiling windows offering a breathtaking view of the surrounding Valley. A private indoor and outdoor shower with over sized soaking tub, allow you to experience the mountains natural elements and for the ultimate relaxation, unwind on the surrounding view deck. Recently renovated, the multi-level Casa Ten still features its original floor-to-ceiling glass walls and concrete staircases. Four bedrooms, four baths and two powder rooms are complemented by a gourmet kitchen and artful dining area. A plush living area with spectacular views that opens onto a deck to enjoy the glorious sunsets and mountain vistas.
A $65 Daily Resort Fee for Private Homes Includes:
- In-room Illy Coffee service
- Newspaper delivered upon request
- Nightly candlelight turn-down service with relaxing signature lavender linen spray
- Local and domestic long-distance calls
- Access to business center
- Access to Sanctuary Spa including use of spa lounge, locker rooms, steam bath, whirlpool and showers, 25-meter lap pool and Full Circuit fitness center
- Includes all the amenities and services of our standard casitas and suites
- Valet and self-parking
- Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $65 daily resort fee plus tax which includes local and domestic long distance phone calls, nightly turndown service, and access to Spa facilities and daily wellness classes (excluding Pilates Reformer, Bike & Hike, TRX and Indoor Cycling classes) as well as Business Center access.