Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright associate Christopher Yager, this 5500 square foot home offers endless sweeping panoramic mountain views and — for a change from natural beauty — six flat-screen TVs. The secluded master suite features floor to ceiling windows offering a breathtaking view of the surrounding Valley. A private indoor and outdoor shower with over sized soaking tub, allow you to experience the mountains natural elements and for the ultimate relaxation, unwind on the surrounding view deck. Recently renovated, the multi-level Casa Ten still features its original floor-to-ceiling glass walls and concrete staircases. Four bedrooms, four baths and two powder rooms are complemented by a gourmet kitchen and artful dining area. A plush living area with spectacular views that opens onto a deck to enjoy the glorious sunsets and mountain vistas.
A $65 Daily Resort Fee for Private Homes Includes:
- Valet & self parking
- Local shuttle service
- Access to spa and fitness facilities, including the salt water lap pool & steam rooms
- Movement studio classes (excluding Pilates or Cycling)
- Unique nightly turndown amenity
- Coffee in the lobby each morning
- Nespresso Vertuoline in-room coffee and espresso
- In-room hot tea kettle with assortment of teas
- Bottled water
Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $65 daily resort fee plus tax.