Spa Patio Casitas
Escape to a private oasis of tranquility within your own deluxe multi-level, guest favorite Spa Patio Casita, perfectly situated near our luxurious spa and fitness center. Spacious and comfortable, this extravagant retreat is distinguished by floor to ceiling windows framed by sheer, flowing curtains, chic polished maple furnishings, and lavish amenities to entice your senses. Lose yourself in the serenity of Sanctuary Resort as you enjoy the inspiring landscapes of Paradise Valley from your own private balcony.
- 650 square feet
- Luxurious, soft-textured Fili D’Oro linens; Yeah Baby robes and Sanctuary flip flops
- Simmons Felicity Pillow Top mattress
- Exclusive Molten Brown in-room amenities
- Bath with votive candles, signature bath salts and soaps
- Dual-line phone with voice-mail
- Large-screen TV; in-room movies
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- High speed wifi internet access
- Google Chromecast (Netflix, Hulu, YouTube)
A daily $45 resort fee will be posted to each guestroom and includes a variety of upgraded amenities and services:
- Complimentary Self and Valet Parking.
- 24-hour text messaging Concierge service.
- Chauffeured car service to Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town Scottsdale.
- Complimentary access to daily fitness classes, including Fit Camp, Yoga, TRX, Pilates, Spin and Water Fitness (excluding Paddleboard Yoga).
- Access to the Spa and Fitness Center, including steam rooms, jacuzzi, salt water lap pool and gym.
- Complimentary tennis and pickle ball court access.
- Complimentary mountain bike rental.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney’s Resort & Spa’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests traveling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.