Surrender to the pure serenity of Paradise Valley and experience the luxurious Mountain Casitas. These beautiful accommodations exude a chic style with contemporary furnishings, natural finishes, and tile flooring throughout. Embellished by desert inspired artwork and spectacular photography by local artists, all Casitas boast a spacious seating area, layered light options, and metallic tiled bathrooms with oversized soaking tub and separate shower lit by vanity mirrors and a skylight.
- 500 square feet
- Luxurious, soft-textured Fili D’Oro linens; Yeah Baby robes and Sanctuary flip flops
- Simmons Felicity Pillow Top mattress
- Exclusive Molten Brown in-room amenities
- Bath with votive candles, signature bath salts and soaps
- Dual-line phone with voice-mail
- Large-screen TV; in-room movies (upon request)
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- High speed wifi internet access
- Google Chromecast (Netflix, Hulu, YouTube)
A $39 Daily Resort Fee for Casitas & Suites Includes:
- Valet & self parking
- Local shuttle service
- Access to spa and fitness facilities, including the salt water lap pool & steam rooms
- Movement studio classes (excluding Pilates or Cycling)
- Unique nightly turndown amenity
- Coffee in the lobby each morning
- Nespresso Vertuoline in-room coffee and espresso
- In-room hot tea kettle with assortment of teas
- Bottled water
*Handicap accessible Mountain Casita rooms do not include oversize soaking tub.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests travelling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.