Surrender to the pure serenity of Paradise Valley and experience the luxurious Mountain Casitas. These beautiful accommodations exude a chic style with contemporary furnishings, natural finishes, and tile flooring throughout. Embellished by desert inspired artwork and spectacular photography by local artists, all Casitas boast a spacious seating area, layered light options, and metallic tiled bathrooms with oversized soaking tub and separate shower lit by vanity mirrors and a skylight.
- 500 square feet
- Luxurious, soft-textured Fili D’Oro linens; Yeah Baby robes and Sanctuary flip flops
- Simmons Felicity Pillow Top mattress
- Exclusive Molten Brown in-room amenities
- Bath with votive candles, signature bath salts and soaps
- Dual-line phone with voice-mail
- Large-screen TV; in-room movies (upon request)
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- High speed wifi internet access
A $36 Daily Resort Fee for Casitas & Suites Includes:
- Spa & Fitness Center Access: Includes Movement Studio classes, lounge/locker rooms, steam rooms, hot tub, showers, fitness center, and lap pool. (excluding Pilates Reformer, Bike & Hike, and Indoor Cycling classes)
- Daily Newspaper (upon request)
- Complimentary valet and self parking
- Phone Calls (Domestic and Long Distance)
- Business Center use
- Resort Shuttle Service (Upon Availability)
- In Room Nespresso Coffee service
*Handicap accessible Mountain Casita rooms do not include oversize soaking tub.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests travelling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.