Imagine training for the most challenging feat of your life — a triathlon. This 3-day package allows you to train within the Sonoran desert with Olympians instructors and make this vision a reality at Sanctuary Resort on Camelback Mountain.
Prior to arrival, Sanctuary’s fitness team connects will connect with you to determine your current training program and goals. On the first day of training, work directly with swim instructor Misty Hyman, who earned a gold medal in the 200 meter butterfly at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney. Misty offers the best swimming strategies for endurance and speed in Sanctuary’s 25-yard outdoor lap pool. Day two brings a guided desert bike ride, and guests hit the ground running on their third day of training, embarking on a tandem run with a fitness instructor. At the end of each training day, guests will enjoy spa treatments to restore muscles and joints impacted by strenuous days.
- Three night casita accommodations
- Three days of training with Sanctuary’s team of experts including Olympic swimmer Misty Hyman. Each day will be focused around the different elements of a triathlon, such as core training, swimming, biking, and running.
- Power breakfast each morning
- Three spa treatments to address the ailments brought on by a hard day of swimming, biking and running.
- 60-minute Therapeutic/Sports Massage – Customized to specific areas of muscle tension and to enhance athletic performance by focusing on sport-specific muscles.
- 60-minute Reflexology – Using techniques to stimulate the flow of energy in your feet, this massage rebalances the body and promotes increased relaxation and relief from stress.
- 90-minute Table Thai Massage – This ancient style of massage, gently pulls, pushes and kneads your muscles in patterns of gentle rocking and rhythmic compressions.
Rate includes room tax, food & beverage tax and gratuity, and spa gratuity
Advance reservations required
Trainer gratuity per guest discretion
Package prices do not include daily resort fee