Nirvana Food & Wine Weekend
Join us From April 27–30, for an unforgettable weekend as Sanctuary’s inaugural culinary festival draws international talent to a food & beverage extravaganza featuring star chefs along with Executive Chef Beau MacMillan.
- Three luxurious nights room and tax
- Ticket(s) to the following events based upon number of guests at time of booking.
- Thursday Event – Torch ($125 per person)
- Friday Event – Birds & Bubbles ($135 per person)
- Saturday Event – Best of the West ($145 per person)
- Sunday Event – New Orleans Jazz Brunch ($85 per person)
Call to set up and customize your Nirvana Food & Wine Weekend package.
Package rates start at $479 per night.
Additional $30 fee for 3rd and 4th guest per room
Breakfast is up to $25 per person including tax and gratuity, excluding alcohol
Valid for spa treatments up to $165 per treatment plus 20% gratuity
Subject to limited availability; cannot be combined with any other offers
Advance reservations required
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests travelling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.