Scottsdale, AZ (March 28, 2014) – Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain welcomes families this Easter to celebrate the holiday in Paradise Valley. On April 20 starting at 8 a.m., hotel guests and members can take a family photo taken with the Sanctuary Easter Bunny before embarking on an Easter Egg Hunt on the Sunset Lawn Garden at 8:30 a.m. Lucky participants will also have the opportunity to scout out three golden eggs with a special prize inside. Thereafter (and open to the general public), a decadent brunch by Executive Chef Beau MacMillan will be served from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at elements restaurant and Praying Monk, where patrons can enjoy sweeping views of Camelback Mountain.
The brunch includes a smorgasbord of beginnings (think refreshing salads, artisan breads and assorted cheeses) and desserts (such as fresh fruit and berries, pastries and petit fours). Guests have their choice of entrée from a selection including:
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with citrus mascarpone and raspberry peanut butter
- Roasted Halibut with fingerling, baby artichokes, fennel and braised shellfish broth
- Smoke Fried Chicken Thighs with a bacon cheddar waffle and kimchee honey
- Breakfast Shrimp n’ Grits, Sweet Corn Grits with tomato jam and Moroccan chorizo broth
- Braised Short Ribs with cheddar poblano mac n’ cheese and mushroom hash
- Grilled Colorado Lamp Chops with sweet pea sticky rice cake, farmed carrots, and mint mango chutney
- Avocado & Smoked Salmon Brioche with a sunny side up egg, capers, pickled onion, and dill hollandaise
Brunch is $75 per person plus tax, gratuity and a la carte beverages and $85 with sparkling wine. Children 12 years and under can enjoy the menu for $18.
For reservations, please call 480.948.2100.
About Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain: One of the country’s most lauded luxury resorts, Sanctuary is a striking boutique property on Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley, Arizona, just minutes from downtown Scottsdale. Under the direction of Westroc Hospitality, Sanctuary enjoys international acclaim for its contemporary design, and award-winning elements restaurant and Sanctuary Spa. A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Sanctuary was named the number one resort in Arizona in Travel + Leisure’s “500 Best Hotels in the World” and the number one resort in the Southwest in Condé Nast Traveler’s “Readers’ Choice Awards”. Sanctuary has been a Condé Nast Traveler “Gold List” and “Reader’s Choice” winner since opening in 2001. Connect with Sanctuary on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
– See more at: http://www.sanctuaryoncamelback.com/newsroom/2014/news_032814.html#sthash.cBiTADTM.dpuf