Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain is located eight miles north of Phoenix's Sky Harbor International Airport and less than five minutes from downtown Scottsdale.
- Exit Airport following the East Valley signs and stay in the left lane to access the 44th Street Exit
- Continue on 44th Street, heading north for approx 8 miles.
- Continuing north, approx 1 mile after crossing Camelback Road, 44th Street will curve east to your right.
- Turn right at the first traffic light, McDonald Drive. You will be heading east.
- Approx 1 mile, you will see Sanctuary on your right. Turn right onto Superstition Lane.
- Spa entrance will be your first right.
- Resort & elements entrance will be your 2nd right.
Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain is located 12 miles north of the Car Rental Building at Sky Harbor at 1805 East Sky Harbor Circle South. Driving time to the resort is approximately 25 minutes.
- Exit Car Rental Building and turn left on East Sky Harbor Circle South. Go past Buckeye Road, the road will curve to the right.
- Follow signs to 202 and turn left onto 202 East.
- Take 202 East to the 40/44th Street exit #2. Turn left on 44th Street, going north.
- Continue north on 44th Street to McDonald Drive and turn right.
- Go one mile to 5700 E. McDonald and turn right onto Superstition Lane. Go 100 yards and turn right to the Sanctuary entrance.