10 Surprises for 10 Years of Sanctuary
From Upgrades to a Private Party, Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain to Celebrate 10th Anniversary with 10 Randomly Awarded Guest Prizes
Scottsdale, Ariz. (January 5, 2012) – Throughout the New Year, a few lucky guests checking in to Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain will gain more than a key to their room. A roomful of restaurant patrons will unexpectedly enjoy an after-dinner treat. And, a local resident just might find him or herself holding a complimentary one-year membership to Sanctuary Spa. The award-winning Scottsdale resort is celebrating its 10th anniversary by awarding 10 valuable prizes at random times throughout the year. Among the delights planned:
- Upgrade to a Mountainside Estate – one of a selection of exclusive homes set high on Camelback Mountain for spectacular views
- Hot air balloon ride
- Half day in Sanctum, a private outdoor spa suite, with a couples spa treatment and champagne and strawberries
- Voucher for a complimentary two-night return stay
- Surprise dinner in XII, the ultimate private dining room with a view to the resort's show kitchen
- Private one-hour cocktail party under the stars at edge, Sanctuary's trend-setting outdoor bar deck, with up to 20 friends for a local patron (to be planned for a later date)
- Private mixology 101 class on guest's casita patio
- One-year Sanctuary Spa membership for a local patron
- Private cooking class
- Dessert surprise for all dinner guests one evening at Sanctuary’s award-winning restaurant, elements
"The past 10 years have been extremely rewarding for all of us at Sanctuary at Camelback Mountain. In one decade, we have seen the resort grow to become one of the finest and most recognized boutique properties in the nation," said Mike Surguine, Sanctuary's vice president and general manager, who notes that the resort has just been named #1 in Arizona in Travel + Leisure's 500 World's Best awards for 2012. "We want to share those rewards with our loyal guests and the Scottsdale community that welcomed us so warmly 10 years ago and has grown to be such an important part of our family."
For reservations at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain, call 480.607.2300.
About Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain: One of the country's most lauded luxury resorts, Sanctuary is a striking boutique property on Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley, Arizona, just minutes from downtown Scottsdale. Under the direction of Westroc Hospitality, Sanctuary enjoys international acclaim for its contemporary design, and award-winning elements restaurant and Sanctuary Spa. A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Sanctuary was recognized in 2006 as the "top resort" in the United States by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler. Sanctuary has been a Condé Nast Traveler "Gold List" and "Reader's Choice" winner since opening in 2001 and is regularly included in Travel + Leisure's "T + L 500" list of World's Best Hotels. Connect with Sanctuary on Facebook and Twitter.
800.245.2051 or 480.948.2100