Scottsdale, AZ (February 3, 2014) – Weekend blues be gone! Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain is once again turning Sunday into the best day of the week with the return of its award-winning music series, Sundays in Paradise. From Feb. 9 through March 30, local music lovers can enjoy cocktails, wine and small plates while listening to entertainment from top regional and national performers. This year, the series will move to the patio of the newly re-designed jade bar, with two marquee events held on the Paradise Views lawn.
Sundays in Paradise is from 2-6 p.m.* and admission is $5 per person ($15 for marquee engagements on March 9 and March 23). Drinks and food are a la carte, and a Gourmet Picnic Package is available for $65 including admission for two, preferred seating, a bottle of wine, choice of appetizer, and a blanket for the afternoon.
Featured artists include:
- Feb. 9 – The Joe Costello Syndicate at jade bar
- Feb. 16 – Sugahbeat at jade bar
- Feb. 23 – The Joe Costello Syndicate at jade bar
- Mar. 2 – Sugahbeat at jade bar
- Mar. 9 – Marquee event with American Idol finalist Matt Rogers on the Paradise Views lawn (*event ends at 5 p.m.)
- Mar. 16 – Khani Cole at jade bar
- Mar. 23 – Marquee event with The Joe Costello Syndicate on the Paradise Views lawn
- Mar. 30 – Sugahbeat
For more information and reservations, please visit sanctuaryaz.com or call 480.607.2300. Groups of four or more are asked to call in advance to reserve a spot.
About Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain: One of the country’s most lauded luxury resorts, Sanctuary is a striking boutique property on Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley, Arizona, just minutes from downtown Scottsdale. Under the direction of Westroc Hospitality, Sanctuary enjoys international acclaim for its contemporary design, and award-winning elements restaurant and Sanctuary Spa. A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Sanctuary was named the number one resort in Arizona in Travel + Leisure’s “500 Best Hotels in the World” and the number one resort in the Southwest in Condé Nast Traveler’s “Readers’ Choice Awards”. Sanctuary has been a Condé Nast Traveler “Gold List” and “Reader’s Choice” winner since opening in 2001. Connect with Sanctuary on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
– See more at: http://www.sanctuaryoncamelback.com/newsroom/2014/news_020314.html#sthash.gWI1lfeD.dpuf