Things to do in Scottsdale
Special events in Scottsdale thrive at Sanctuary. Whether it's sunsets on elements deck, elevated mixology and classic cocktails at jade bar, or award-winning cuisine by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan at elements, there's always something new to enjoy at Sanctuary. With a wide variety of special events in Scottsdale, take advantage of everything the culinary team, gifted mixologists and the spectacular mountainside setting have to offer.
Enhance your dining experience with one of our special lunch wine flights.VIEW WINE FLIGHT MENU
Celebrate your love of cigars with Sanctuary. Enjoy a delicious meal as you savor some of the finest cigar brands, all in a setting like no other.
- October 30 - Halloween & Whiskeys of the World
- 6pm on Paradise Views
- Three course dinner
- $125 per person (includes tax and gratuity)
- VIEW MENU
- December 13 - Holiday Celebration
- 12pm on Paradise Views
- Three course lunch
- $75 per person (includes tax and gratuity)
- VIEW MENU
Weekends at Jade
Weekends at Jade continues this winter with live performances from jazz, pop, and R&B vocalists.
Enjoy the spectacular views of the evening sky, and live music (with no cover)...while savoring cuisine by award-winning Chef Beau MacMillan, along with your favorite wines and intriguing cocktails from the Jade bar mixologists.
- October 2 - Mike and Teddy
- October 9 - Miguel and Stan
- October 16 - TBD
- October 23 - Mike and Teddy
- October 30 - Kyle Phelan Duo
- October 3 - TBD
- October 10 - Kyle Phelan Trio
- October 17 - TBD
- October 24 - Kyle Phelan Trio
- October 31 - TBD
- September 29 - Vinyl Station
- October 6 - Vinyl Station
- October 13 - Vinyl Station
- October 20 - Vinyl Station
- October 27 - Vinyl Station
Sundays in Paradise
Sanctuary's award-winning musical series returns in 2014, showcasing top performers. This year will see Sundays in Paradise move to jade bar from 8pm-11pm.
- October 5 - Kyle Phelan Duo
- October 12 - Ryan Sims Duo
- October 19 - Lee Perreira Duo
- October 26 - Ryan Sims Duo
Adore The Pour... the Valley's only premium cocktail hour, raising the bar for Happy Hour daily from 4-6pm at jade bar. With Sanctuary's spectacular mountain and skyline views, it's the perfect time to sip and savor.
Enjoy upscale cocktails like martinis, old fashions, margaritas and a new specialty Pour cocktail created by our Mixologist’s every week; top shelf spirits including Grey Goose, Don Julio, and Tanqueray; fine wines from Sonoma Cutrer, Coppola Diamond, Conundrum and more!
Raising the bar for Happy Hour means fresh and fabulous specials from 4–6pm daily.
Saturdays at Jade bar
$30 per person (plus tax and gratuity); limit 20 people
Shake it up during a fun and interactive cocktail experience. Each week the Sanctuary mixologists demonstrate 3 to 4 cocktails...sharing tips and techniques along with jade bar's freshness philosophy, spirit details, cocktail history and tastings of your favorites.
- October 4: Where’s the herbs - Cocktails that are inspired by what we grow in our gardens. Tips and techniques for enhancing cocktails with home grown herbs like rosemary, thyme, & basil.
- October 11: There’s a Kitchen in my Bar - Cocktails that are culinary inspired. Tips and techniques for using savory components in cocktail making. Instruction for pairing cocktails with a full course meal.
- October 18: Fall Cocktails - Summer has left us and the flavors of fall will inspire these cocktails. Cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice warms our heart and palates.
- October 25: Ghoulish fun for Halloween tricksters - Halloween inspired cocktails that will help elevate anyone’s ghoulish party to the next level.