Things to do in Scottsdale
Special events in Scottsdale thrive at Sanctuary. Whether it's sunsets on elements deck, elevated mixology and classic cocktails at jade bar, or award-winning cuisine by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan at elements, there's always something new to enjoy at Sanctuary. With a wide variety of special events in Scottsdale, take advantage of everything the culinary team, gifted mixologists and the spectacular mountainside setting have to offer.
Enhance your dining experience with one of our special lunch wine flights.
Red Stich Wine Dinner
Join us for a special wine dinner featuring a delicious three-course meal paired with Red Stich's wines. Hosted by Chef Beau MacMillan and special guests Rich Aurilia and Dave Roberts.
- 6pm Thursday, November 13th 2014
- Praying Monk
- $125 per person
- Reservations required
Celebrate your love of cigars with Sanctuary. Enjoy a delicious meal as you savor some of the finest cigar brands, all in a setting like no other.
- December 13 - Holiday Celebration
- 12pm on Paradise Views
- Three course lunch
- $75 per person (includes tax and gratuity)
- VIEW MENU
Weekends at Jade
Weekends at Jade continues this winter with live performances from jazz, pop, and R&B vocalists.
Enjoy the spectacular views of the evening sky, and live music (with no cover)...while savoring cuisine by award-winning Chef Beau MacMillan, along with your favorite wines and intriguing cocktails from the Jade bar mixologists.
- October 30 - Kyle Phelan Duo
- November 6 - The Waters
- November 13 - The Waters
- November 20 - Jay Allen
- October 31 - The Collective
- November 7 - Chad Gregory
- November 14 - Angela Ferrari
- November 21 - Lee Perreira
- November 28 - Angela Ferrari
- November 1 - Kyle Phelan
- November 8 - Kyle Phelan
- November 15 - Lee Perreira
- November 22 - Brian Chartrand
- November 29 - Lee Perreira
- November 2 - Jay Allen
- November 9 - Karen Holloway Duo
- November 16 - Nick Heward
- November 23 - Sugar Theives
- November 30 - Chad Greggory
- November 3 - Vinyl Station
- November 10 - Vinyl Station
- November 17 - Vinyl Station
- November 24 - Vinyl Station
Sundays in Paradise
Sanctuary's award-winning musical series returns in 2014, showcasing top performers. This year will see Sundays in Paradise move to jade bar from 12pm-4pm.
- November 2 - Nick Heward
- November 9 - Obadiah Parker
- November 16 - Jay Allan & the Uncommon Good
- November 23 - Chad Gregory
- November 30 - Obadiah Parker
Adore The Pour... the Valley's only premium cocktail hour, raising the bar for Happy Hour daily from 4-6pm at jade bar. With Sanctuary's spectacular mountain and skyline views, it's the perfect time to sip and savor.
Enjoy upscale cocktails like martinis, old fashions, margaritas and a new specialty Pour cocktail created by our Mixologist’s every week; top shelf spirits including Grey Goose, Don Julio, and Tanqueray; fine wines from Sonoma Cutrer, Coppola Diamond, Conundrum and more!
Raising the bar for Happy Hour means fresh and fabulous specials from 4–6pm daily.
Saturdays at Jade bar
$30 per person (plus tax and gratuity); limit 20 people
Shake it up during a fun and interactive cocktail experience. Each week the Sanctuary mixologists demonstrate 3 to 4 cocktails...sharing tips and techniques along with jade bar's freshness philosophy, spirit details, cocktail history and tastings of your favorites.
- November 1: Bitters and why we use them
- November 8: Vodka a History.... from Russia, Poland, Scandanavia, and the United States.
- November 15: The Family Trees of the Modern Day Cocktail
- November 22: Dave Wondrich ~ Cocktail Historian
- November 29: Holiday Cocktails ~ Tiz the season