Things to do in Scottsdale
Special events in Scottsdale thrive at Sanctuary. Whether it's sunsets on elements deck, elevated mixology and classic cocktails at jade bar, or award-winning cuisine by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan at elements, there's always something new to enjoy at Sanctuary. With a wide variety of special events in Scottsdale, take advantage of everything the culinary team, gifted mixologists and the spectacular mountainside setting have to offer.
Summer Wine Sampler
Starting June 1, save 50% off any bottle from the regular or reserve wine list, Sunday–Wednesday with Sanctuary's Summer Wine Sampler. (Not valid with other offers)
Summer Prix Fixe
Discover Chef Beau's exciting new summer menu with the option of Prix Fixe dining at elements Sunday - Wednesday. Just $39 per person, plus tax & gratuity, includes a three-course dinner featuring celebrated cuisine with healthier choices.
To view menu click here
Weekends at Jade
Weekends at Jade continues this winter with live performances from jazz, pop, and R&B vocalists.
Enjoy the spectacular views of the evening sky, and live music (with no cover)...while savoring cuisine by award-winning Chef Beau MacMillan, along with your favorite wines and intriguing cocktails from the Jade bar mixologists.
- August 1 - Lee Perreira Trio
- August 8 - Kyle Phelan Trio
- August 15 - Nate Williams Trio
- August 22 - Kyle Phelan
- August 29 - Ryan Sims Trio
- August 2 - Nate Williams Trio
- Augsut 9 - Nate Williams Trio
- August 16 - Lee Perreira
- August 23 - TBD
- Augsut 30 - Joe Costello Trio
- August 3 - Vinyl Station
- August 10 - Vinyl Station
- August 17 - Vinyl Station
- August 24 - Vinyl Station
Sundays in Paradise
Sanctuary's award-winning musical series returns in 2014, showcasing top performers. This year will see Sundays in Paradise move to jade bar from 7-10pm.
- August 3 - Joe Costello Duo
- August 10 - Lee Perreira
- August 17 - Ryan Sims Duo
- August 24 - Kyle Phelan Duo
- August 31 - Nate Williams Duo
Adore The Pour... the Valley's only premium cocktail hour, raising the bar for Happy Hour daily from 4-7pm at jade bar. With Sanctuary's spectacular mountain and skyline views, it's the perfect time to sip and savor.
Enjoy upscale cocktails like cosmos, mojitos and margaritas; top shelf spirits including Grey Goose, Don Julio, and Tanqueray; fine wines from Kim Crawford, Cain, Mondavi and more!
Raising the bar for Happy Hour means fresh and fabulous specials each Monday –Thursday, plus extended hours from 4–7pm daily for The Pour & More.
Pour of the Week
$6 specialty cocktail created weekly
MONDAY Sip & Slide
• $2 Beef sliders (minimum two)
• $6 Pour of the Week
TUESDAY Two-Dollar Tuesdays
• $2 Oysters on the half-shell or Asian oysters (minimum three)
WEDNESDAY Hump Day Dilemma
•$1 Jaded wings (minimum six)
• $3 Draft beers
THURSDAY Champagne Campaign
• 50% off any bottle of champagne from the regular or reserve list
Saturdays at Jade bar
Sundays in Praying Monk while Lunch & Learn series is running (July 27 - August 24)
$50 per person (plus tax and gratuity); limit 50 people
Shake it up during a fun and interactive cocktail experience. Each week the Sanctuary mixologists demonstrate 3 to 4 cocktails...sharing tips and techniques along with jade bar's freshness philosophy, spirit details, cocktail history and tastings of your favorites.
- August 3rd - Asian Persuasion: This is where flavors of the Far East meet in harmony with flavors from the Pacific Rim & Ring of Fire. The exotic flavors of lychee & lemongrass, dragon fruit & yuzu, umeboshi & Chinese Five Spice will set the tone for this palatable journey around the new force in cocktail fusion trends. Your tastes buds will be ready to book a flight to Hong Kong after sampling the Fury of the Dragon & the Five Finger Death Punch!
- August 10 - Cuban Confidential: During the American Prohibition, when the sale of booze was banned in the States, the American A-List simply threw money at the problem and made a relatively short haul flight to escape the party poopers and ensure they got their fix of boozy debauchery. Money wasn’t really an issue for this lot, so they rounded up the best bartenders from Americas finest hot spots and jetted off to what was to become the original party island…Cuba! Today we will walk in their shoes celebrating timeless Cuban classics like the Daiquiri, Mojito, & the Hemingway.
- August 17 - Here’s looking at you Kid ~ a salute to Hollywood’s boozy past: Shaken, not stirred anyone? Hollywood has influenced cocktail trends since the invention of the silent film. The Pink Lady was inspired after a 1911 Broadway Musical, the Vesper the ultimate James Bond classic, and Humphrey Bogart, in the classic film Casablanca, showcased the sexy French 75. Enjoy with us as we give tribute to the classics & celebrate the iconic relationship between film & their influence on modern cocktail trends.
- August 24 - Bitter & Twisted