Things to do in Scottsdale
Special events in Scottsdale thrive at Sanctuary. Whether it's sunsets on elements deck, elevated mixology and classic cocktails at jade bar, or award-winning cuisine by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan at elements, there's always something new to enjoy at Sanctuary. With a wide variety of special events in Scottsdale, take advantage of everything the culinary team, gifted mixologists and the spectacular mountainside setting have to offer.
Summer Wine Sampler
Starting June 1, save 50% off any bottle from the regular or reserve wine list, Sunday–Wednesday with Sanctuary's Summer Wine Sampler. (Not valid with other offers)
Summer Prix Fixe
Discover Chef Beau's exciting new summer menu with the option of Prix Fixe dining at elements Sunday - Wednesday. Just $39 per person, plus tax & gratuity, includes a three-course dinner featuring celebrated cuisine with healthier choices.
To view menu click here
Weekends at Jade
Weekends at Jade continues this winter with live performances from jazz, pop, and R&B vocalists.
Enjoy the spectacular views of the evening sky, and live music (with no cover)...while savoring cuisine by award-winning Chef Beau MacMillan, along with your favorite wines and intriguing cocktails from the Jade bar mixologists.
- August 21 - Lee Perreira
- August 28 - Miguel & Stan
- September 4 - Nate Williams Duo
- September 11 - Nate Williams Duo
- September 18 - Nate Williams Duo
- September 25 - Nate Williams Duo
- August 22 - Kyle Phelan
- August 29 - Ryan Sims Trio
- September 5 - Nate Williams Band
- September 12 - Nate Williams Band
- September 19 - Lee Perreira Trio
- September 26 - Lee Perreira Trio
- August 23 - Kyle Phelan Trio
- Augsut 30 - Joe Costello Trio
- September 6 - Kyle Phelan Trio
- September 13 - Kyle Phelan Trio
- September 20 - Nate Williams Band
- September 27 - Ryan Sims Trio
- August 18 - Vinyl Station
- August 25 - Vinyl Station
- September 1 - Vinyl Staiton
- September 8 - Vinyl Station
- September 15 - Vinyl Station
- September 22 - Vinyl Station
- September 29 - Vinyl Station
Sundays in Paradise
Sanctuary's award-winning musical series returns in 2014, showcasing top performers. This year will see Sundays in Paradise move to jade bar from 7-10pm.
- August 24 - Kyle Phelan Duo
- August 31 - Nate Williams Duo
- September 7 - Lee Perreira Duo
- September 14 - Ryan Sims Duo
- September 21 - Ryan Sims Duo
- September 28 - Kyle Phelan Duo
Adore The Pour... the Valley's only premium cocktail hour, raising the bar for Happy Hour daily from 4-7pm at jade bar. With Sanctuary's spectacular mountain and skyline views, it's the perfect time to sip and savor.
Enjoy upscale cocktails like cosmos, mojitos and margaritas; top shelf spirits including Grey Goose, Don Julio, and Tanqueray; fine wines from Kim Crawford, Cain, Mondavi and more!
Raising the bar for Happy Hour means fresh and fabulous specials each Monday –Thursday, plus extended hours from 4–7pm daily for The Pour & More.
Pour of the Week
$6 specialty cocktail created weekly
MONDAY Sip & Slide
• $2 Beef sliders (minimum two)
• $6 Pour of the Week
TUESDAY Two-Dollar Tuesdays
• $2 Oysters on the half-shell or Asian oysters (minimum three)
WEDNESDAY Hump Day Dilemma
•$1 Jaded wings (minimum six)
• $3 Draft beers
THURSDAY Champagne Campaign
• 50% off any bottle of champagne from the regular or reserve list
Saturdays at Jade bar
Sundays in Praying Monk while Lunch & Learn series is running (July 27 - August 24)
$50 per person (plus tax and gratuity); limit 50 people
Shake it up during a fun and interactive cocktail experience. Each week the Sanctuary mixologists demonstrate 3 to 4 cocktails...sharing tips and techniques along with jade bar's freshness philosophy, spirit details, cocktail history and tastings of your favorites.
- August 24 - Bitter & Twisted: Join us on a contemporary first class trip around the world via carriage of the cocktail. Ross Simon & Zach O'Haire of the newly opened Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour in downtown Phoenix, will take you on an adventure around the globe to some of the highest regarded cocktail bars you could pull up a bar stool at. From Hamburg to Sydney, London to New York; sample signature cocktails from the worlds well-known watering holes.
- August 30 - South American Cocktails