For one weekend only, experience the work of gifted Santa Fe sculptor Michael Peralta at Sanctuary. Working in clay and bronze, he creates figures that evoke a classical representational style with contemporary lines and angles.
Artist in Residence Dinner
Take time to enjoy the exciting art on display and meet the guest artist during a special event that includes a gallery presentation and a three-course dinner paired with wines by Chef Beau MacMillan in honor of Michael Peralta.
Saturday, November 17 at 6:30pm
Reception & dinner at Praying Monk
$65 per person, plus tax & gratuity
Call 888.642.8073 for Reservations
Paired wines will be presented by New Mexico's Gruet Winery expert Aaron Crespin.
To view the dinner menu, click here.
Make a Weekend of it
Package price - $699 for two
Immerse yourself in the world of art from November 16-18 with Sanctuary's special Artist in Residence package* including:
- Two nights in a spectacular Mountain Vista casita
- Complimentary suite upgrade (based on availability)
- "Meet the Artist" reception with hoop-dance performance Friday evening at 5:30pm
- Saturday night reception, three-course dinner and presentation
- Sunday sculpting demo at 12pm including an artist-tool gift to take home
- Late checkout Sunday to enjoy the weekend to the fullest
- Stay Sunday for an additional $199
*Package from $699 for two includes room tax plus dining tax & gratuity. Rate does not include $20 nightly resort fee. Subject to limited availability Nov. 16-18, 2012. Must stay Friday and Saturday night to receive Sunday rate at $199.
- Rate is based on double occupancy, per night, includes room tax plus dining tax & gratuity
- Must stay Friday and Saturday night to receive Sunday rate at $199
- Subject to limited availability
- Advance reservations required
- Package prices do not include $20 daily resort fee