Surrender yourself to ultimate relaxation in Sanctuary Resort’s Spa Suites. Each suite embraces vibrant décor, contemporary and sleek furnishings, and magnificent views presented beyond its airy panoramic patios. Revel in a spacious living area with wet bar or cozy up by the glass rock fireplace. For the pinnacle of luxury within this Arizona spa retreat – unwind under the stars in a private outdoor soaking tub.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests travelling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.
- 1200 square feet
- Luxurious, soft-textured Casa Rovea linens; Yeah Baby robes and Sanctuary flip flops
- Simmons Felicity Pillow Top mattress
- Exclusive Red Flower Asian Neroli in-room amenities
- Bath with votive candles, signature bath salts and soaps
- Dual-line phone with voice-mail
- Large-screen TV; DVD rental
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
A $32 Daily Resort Fee for Casitas & Suites Includes:
- In-room Peet’s Coffee and Fonté Tea service
- Newspaper delivered upon request
- Nightly candlelight turn-down service with relaxing signature lavender linen spray
- Local and domestic long-distance calls
- Access to business center
- Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $32 daily resort fee ($34 in 2017) plus tax which includes local and domestic long distance phone calls, nightly turndown service, and access to Spa facilities and daily wellness classes (excluding Pilates Reformer, Bike & Hike, TRX and Indoor Cycling classes) as well as Business Center access. Wireless internet, valet and self-parking are complimentary.