Showcasing the best views Camelback Mountain has to offer; surrender to the pure serenity of Paradise Valley and experience the luxurious Camelback Casitas. These beautiful accommodations exude a chic style with contemporary furnishings, natural finishes, and tile flooring throughout. Embellished by desert inspired artwork and spectacular photography by local artists, all Casitas boast a spacious seating area, layered light options, and metallic tiled bathrooms with oversized soaking tub and separate shower lit by vanity mirrors and a skylight.
*Sanctuary Camelback Mountain’s infinity edge pool is exclusively adult-only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Guests must be at least 16 years or older to gain access. The resort provides two satellite pools on property as an alternative for guests travelling with family members 15 years and younger. Seasonal exceptions apply on Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, and Easter Weekend in which the adult-only pool policy does not apply.
- 500 square feet
- Luxurious, soft-textured Casa Rovea linens; Yeah Baby robes and Sanctuary flip flops
- Simmons Felicity Pillow Top mattress
- Exclusive Red Flower Asian Neroli in-room amenities
- Bath with votive candles, signature bath salts and soaps
- Dual-line phone with voice-mail
- Large-screen TV; DVD rental
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
A $32 Daily Resort Fee for Casitas & Suites Includes:
- In-room Peet’s Coffee and Fonté Tea service
- Newspaper delivered upon request
- Nightly candlelight turn-down service with relaxing signature lavender linen spray
- Local and domestic long-distance calls
- Access to business center
- Room rates are subject to a 13.17% tax rate and a $32 daily resort fee ($34 in 2017) plus tax which includes local and domestic long distance phone calls, nightly turndown service, and access to Spa facilities and daily wellness classes (excluding Pilates Reformer, Bike & Hike, TRX and Indoor Cycling classes) as well as Business Center access. Wireless internet, valet and self-parking are complimentary.