Something Good for Everyone on the List – Even the Naughty – Including Spa, Dining and Overnight Stays
Scottsdale, Ariz. (October 17, 2011) – Whoever said “It’s the most wonderful time of the year” wasn’t in charge of gift-giving (we’re looking at you, Mr. Williams). To the rescue is Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale, Ariz., which is bringing back its “Twelve Days” gift card program, offering solace to the retail-fatigued. Twelve unique gift certificates are available individually (ranging in value from $24 – $300), or as a complete package for $1,200, giving shoppers access to experiences that will make their favorite friends and family swoon. Gift cards can be purchased for the following gush-worthy opportunities at Sanctuary:
- Celebratory overnight stay in a Mountain Vista Casita ($300 value)
- Cooking class for two at Sanctuary’s Lunch & Learn summer series ($130)
- Any 60-minute treatment at the Sanctuary Spa ($125 value)
- Week-long pass to a variety of Sanctuary fitness classes ($125)
- Sensational 60-minute Royal Pedicure at the Sanctuary Spa ($85)
- 60-minute private tennis lesson on one of Sanctuary’s five championship courts ($85)
- Invigorating 30-minute Personal Training Session at the Sanctuary Spa ($80)
- Brunch for two at elements, led by Food Network star, Chef Beau MacMillan ($70)
- Make-up application at the Sanctuary Spa ($60)
- Mixology 101 class for two at jade bar, held Saturdays at 1 p.m. ($60)
- Spa Boutique gift certificate for a special splurge ($50)
- “The Pour” cocktail hour including two cocktails and two small plates ($24)
For more information or to catch the latest specials at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain call 480.948.2000.
About Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain: One of the country’s most lauded luxury resorts, Sanctuary is a striking boutique property on Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley, Arizona, just minutes from downtown Scottsdale. Under the direction of Westroc Hospitality, Sanctuary enjoys international acclaim for its contemporary design, and award-winning elements restaurant and Sanctuary Spa. A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Sanctuary was recognized in 2006 as the “top resort” in the United States by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler. Sanctuary has been a Condé Nast Traveler “Gold List” and “Reader’s Choice” winner since opening in 2001 and is regularly included in Travel + Leisure’s “T + L 500″ list of World’s Best Hotels. Connect with Sanctuary on Facebook andTwitter.